View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 01:03 PM   #10
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyta View Post
That would be nice but if I have changed my ADE email address then when I lose the email address that my reader is registered to it won't matter? I just don't trust Adobe to not shut me out but guess since they won't even answer my question then I have to take my chances.
As I mentioned in an earlier reply, the email address I'm still using for ADE has not existed for a decade. If Adobe ever gets around to trying to send a verification email, I'm not going to be a happy camper but until then, it works.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote