View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:57 AM   #70
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
We just moved and we're down to $60 or so. 16 megabit cable internet ($35) + basic cable for $20 + cablecard/fees

The basic cable is a rip-off at $20. I'll swap it up for an antenna at some point...when it's a bit warmer outside and I can fiddle with getting the outdoor antenna working.

We use the Tivo + pytivo for streaming from my dedicated media server (which I have yet to put on the network at the new house...everything is very disorganized now). Can use the xbox or PS3 to stream also.

I've toyed with the HTPC idea - my old media server was a Shuttle K45 that has a dead motherboard now - when I get some funds I might try Boxee on it with a new miniITX board.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote