View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #12
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
I'd like to chime in, with the following observation:
By typical internet standards, even the most heated discussions to date here in the Conservatory have been surprisingly polite!
I wish we could do better, as do we all. But this is really a surprisingly well mannered crowd!

Xenophon

P.S. Since, of course, I could never possibly offend anyone with any of my writings -- they're all the only sane opinion on the topics in question, after all -- no one will ever need to ask me to tone it down.

More seriously, call me on it if it's needed. Please.

Last edited by Xenophon; 04-11-2009 at 11:13 AM. Reason: tune up emphasis a bit
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote