View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #69
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The problem here and it's a HUGE problem is that unless you jailbreak your device, you are stuck relying on Amazon. I'd rather be able to back them up myself how I want. I don't want Amazon in the loop as far as backups go. So if I was to purchase an eBook from Amazon, I'd want it available on my computer to backup how I want. Also, I want access to the PID. If I don't have access to the PID, I'm not purchasing any eBooks from Amazon. So too issues, backups and PID. These need to be solved without jailbreaking anything.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote