View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #73
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
After finding the previous one, I started checking other Poisoned Pen Press authors, and found a few more which have compilations:

Priscilla Royal - Medieval Mystery - Box Set I: contains Wine of Violence, Tyrant of the Mind, and Sorrow without End. These are the first three in Royal's Tyndal Priority historical mystery series

Mary Reed and Eric Mayer - Death in Byzantium - Box Set: contains One for Sorrow, Two for Joy, Three for a Letter, Four for a Boy. Four for a Boy is a prequel; the others run in order. This is a series set in Constantinople at the time of the Emperor Justinian. I have read and quite enjoyed this whole series.

The Pants On Fire Detective Agency - Box Set has three books by K.J. Larsen: Liar, Liar; Sticks & Stones; and Some Like It Hot. According to Stop You’re Killing Me, these are the only three books in the series so far.

Jane Finnis - Death in Roman Britain - Box Set: contains Get Out or Die (apa Shadows in the Night), A Bitter Chill and Buried Too Deep. These are the first three of four available in this series. I have also read and enjoyed this series. They feature an innkeeper, Aurelia Marcella, in Roman Britain.

These are all available and couponable in Singapore, at least. If you have another favorite Poisoned Pen Press author, you might look to see if there's a collection available.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote