View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 02:24 AM   #36
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
After using the RT for an extended period of time over the past few days, one of the things that I appreciate about it is the use of a mouse pointer when the keyboard is attached.

I have a Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover for my iPad and while it works beautifully, the lack of the trackpad/mouse tarnishes the experience... especially in contrast to the multitouch trackpad on the RT's touchcover.
I agree, iOS could be more versatile with mouse/cursor/trackpad support. But Apple seems to value a clear distinction between 'laptop' (no touch screen) and tablets (all touch screen), for some reason.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote