Thread: Chromecast
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #5
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
You guys want me to go see if I can get one off Best Buy and try it on my brother's HD and my dad's 1st gen?

Except for VOD, there's not much worry about losing anything. You can sideload the appstore.
I think the issue may be that the version of android the first gen is based on will not run the chromecast enabled apps. I tried to install chrome and got parameter errors, for instance. Even if I found a 2.3 version of chrome, it might not be chromecast enhanced.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote