View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #9
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I have never understood the charm of reading stories that scare you so badly you can't sleep for weeks.
Really? When I was a kid I remember having a paperback copy of Psycho with a blurb that said something like: Don't read this when you are alone. Especially at night.

So of course I saved it to read one night when my parents were out and I was home alone.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote