View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #415
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-Jim View Post
I'm tinkering around with a script for KUAL. It's a single script that works as a toggle. When the script executes, it copies a different menu.json to replace the existing one, changing the menu name.

My question: Is this okay to do? It seems to work fine but I wasn't sure if there might be any problems doing this.

The reason I'm being ambiguous about what the script does is that DuckieTigger is working on a similar script and I didn't want to step on any toes. I got the idea from a post of his and am basically doing it for my own edification.
hmm....

should be ZERO problem.
simple as that

I would just point out that a DO-NOT-SUICIDE option is just around the corner....

if you required a menu re-read from a NON-SUICIDED button in the future... that might need some jiggling... nothing I wouldn't be happy to provide of course assuming there is value for everyone in it.

edification - extra points for word usage!

: )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote