View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
deltadon
deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deltadon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: samsung Galaxy 2 7.0
external storage in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?

Hi,

This isn't an ereader question per se.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and have added an 8gb sd external memory card.

The only user manual provided by Samsung is a quick start guide which is very basic.

I have downloaded and read the online user's guide. It tells you how to insert the card and how to format it.

How do I add a file to the external memory card? How do I access the external memory card?

I guess I want to know how to use the external memory card I added.

I know this is a nice tablet. It would be grand if Samsung would tell me how to use it!

Thank you.
deltadon is offline   Reply With Quote