View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #34462
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post

Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
That's why I never shut off my computer. It's on 24/7 except if I leave the house overnight.

My wife has the phobia for leaving appliances plugged in over night, and goes round switching off and unplugging everything. V annoying, as I can't get my wi-fi signal in bed, and the Sky+ box gets software updates overnight and often misses them.

Stitchawl

I didn't say all that. We don't have a Sky+box, much less a bed. Whose been eating my porridge?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote