View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
If you add a blank file as the first file then it will not be marked as Cover (it was checking only the first file and only if it had 1 image would it get marked as Cover), at least from a quick test.

The functionality was there long before I arrived, and probably just left there because no one mentioned it. I'm sure it was added then in order to try to be helpful. But as of the next release it should be gone as user_none removed it.
Okay--I'm officially confused; didn't you tell me a blank file as the first file wouldn't work, and are you now telling me it would? I admit I'm simply curious here...

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote