View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam l View Post
Errata:

Many people say that they get errors after they apply the update

they have problems with restoring any working version at all so don't hurry
This is very reasonable piece of advice - not to hurry with new upgrades of firmware... In the best case scenario, I would make the back-up of all my books first, make sure that I have the current fw handy somewhere and then would upgrade to the new beta version. If it works - it works for you, if it doesn't - go back to the your current firmware.
Oh, also, don't forget to de-activate your device from ADE before upgrading, because you may encounter the problem with reading your ADE books, and then activate your reader again with new fw.

Good luck!
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote