View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_iii View Post
I rooted my nook with the autorooter (ecalir i believe) and have purchased quite a few apps. If I decide to move to CM7 how would I handle getting these apps installed under the new OS
If you bought the apps from the Android Market, just log into the Market and download them again. Otherwise, you could also try backing your purchased apps up with a file manager like Astro, and then restoring the backups to CyanogenMod. I think that there may be some apps that are licensed to only one specific device, but apps that I have purchased on the Market seem to be just licensed to my Market login account.

EDIT: Apoc beat me to the draw. <G>

Last edited by Dave_S; 06-22-2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: late post.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote