View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:55 PM   #82
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeankap View Post
Continuing on this subject... I agree that it will be useful to differentiate bookmarks from highlights,noye, and other annotations, since bookmarks have a very specific definition and purpose in the PDF world.

Also, I would greatly appreciate a highlighting UI that uses as few taps as possible after selecting the text to be highlighted. Right now I've got one tap&hold to start selection, then I have to wait for the bookmark/note dialog to come up, then tap save before I can move on. This can be time consuming for the highlighter obsessed, such as myself.

Nook, iBooks, and Goodreader all have acceptable approaches to highlighting. Not so much with Kindle and Stanza (again, they make you go through at least one extra tap to "save" your highlight).

Thanks in advance for considering these suggestions!
That is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote