View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #64
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
I might change my residence and become one of your neighbors
Someone who's been a scout is never without resource. Add imagination and you can rewrite the world...

Dear beppe, I'd love to have you as a neighbor. But I fear it would kill my marriage as I like wine so much and that we'd be partying over the limits a little too often... If the end was near, I'd have no objection.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote