View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia103 View Post
From what I can tell, Ebrary is only available to libraries, not individual customers.
My university has access to some books through Ebrary and I believe it is aimed at libraries and not individuals. And unfortunately it only lets you read the book online (a bit like NetLibrary or MyiLibrary) or print a small number of pages. So even if you could get access to Ebrary it wont help you get the book on your PRS.

By the way, Google Books has limited previews of many Cherry Ames books.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote