View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #23
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Yep, I've seen it, too. But a little web screen isn't quite the same as the Big Screen. Trust me, this movie is worth a Big Screen viewing (even though I do plan to get the DVD as well).
I'm not sure what you mean by "a little web screen." If you are implying that something can be watched only in a window on a web page, that isn't remotely accurate.

Myself, I don't like the theater experience-- having to travel somewhere, pay obscene ticket prices, and be surrounded by talking/texting idiots. I haven't been in a movie theater since the early 1990s, and vastly prefer movies from the comfort of my own home.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote