View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:51 AM   #8
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I've about 2000 books on my Sony T1 I can't say I'm happy with how it handles them though, It isn't a problem if you use calibre to pick your next book beforehand but if you try to browse your catalog on the T1 it'll be pretty impossible without it crashing at some point.

Collections make things a bit better but that doesn't help with books that aren't in a series, I just think ereader specs are too low to cope with big catalogs and I think a tablet would at least let you browse your library.

So I'm saying a tablet is better for people with a lot of books.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote