View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #20
evanft
Zealot
evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
If I had to hazard a guess, I would say only if the screen was cheap enough to keep the same price point and it could fit in the current form factor. I doubt they would do it if it meant something as large and expensive as the Aura HD. For the most part, mainstream e-readers have been a race to the bottom over the last couple product cycles. Hitting the $100 or so price point has obviously been paramount to B&N and Amazon, and I really don't see that changing.
evanft is offline   Reply With Quote