View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #148
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Yeah, but Flixter is SD only and the movies look like crap on the HD+
I thought it depended on the movie and how you redeem it. I thought sure all mine showed HDX when I redeemed them.

I did not know the Flixster app limited resolution playback. And vudu is not available for mobile playback last time I checked with them. I did not try what the uv interface for the nook is on the device. My workaround day one in the store was to use flixster. Even the store rep was surprised that worked as she was hung up with the nook interface which was not working yet.

Last edited by robertc88; 01-09-2013 at 05:20 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote