View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #20
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Does it fail with all of your books or did you try just one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innogen View Post
What "Containing folder"? I didn't see any "Containing folder" at all.
If you click to open, see attached, you will see the containing folder. I just tested the remove cover feature of the modify epub and it worked fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innogen View Post
Perhaps someone could walk me through the steps of using this user-unfriendly "Modify ePub" plug-in?
It doesn't get simpler/

Select the book
Choose Modify Epub
Check the remove the existing cover box
Click Ok
Click the popup
Done

Could the book your testing have the cover removed and the first image is a copy of the cover?

If you provide a link where I can get a book you tried to remove the cover I'll be glad to look at it closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Watch your attitude in the posts btw. After the aggression in your first post I quite happily ignored it but as others have been kind enough to respond to you I will close out the discussion with the above.
He definitely is short on manners, to be more precise he is ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre_containing_folder.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	97410   Click image for larger version

Name:	remove_cover.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	97411  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-08-2012 at 03:30 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote