View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #15
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
I recently read that Target and Walmart are no longer going to sell the Kindle Fire because they do not want to help Amazon steal business from them - i.e. they see the Kindle tablets as devices that help Amazon sell the same type of stuff that Target and Walmart sell. I wonder if this applies to the Kindle eink readers too. If they have a browser, it probably does.
Yes, they discontinued them already. Target also stopped selling Kobos is now setting up a Nook display area like they did for Apple.

Last edited by xendula; 10-10-2012 at 10:20 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote