View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
tkavan
Groupie
tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Mrs_Often: While Kobo MIGHT make the kEpubs I think you will find that they are merely converted from the ePub format.

My experience has actually been very positive with Kobo and formatting issues; I've either receifved a new copy, or a full refund while the old book remains in my account.
I've had two books with formatting problems, both involving a lack of trailing spaces after an italicized word, which means the two words run together.

In both cases Support laid the blame at the publisher's feet... "We can’t provide you with an exact date when the eBook will be corrected, as this depends entirely on the publisher, but we’ll do our best to expedite the process."

In one case, where the problem was on almost every page, Kobo gave me a credit for the cost of the book. In neither case was I given or offered a replacement book with the problem fixed.
tkavan is offline   Reply With Quote