View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 11:17 AM   #106
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Ahem. And who really gives a rats ass if you do? Rather pompous, arrogant rant, don't you think? ever heard of 'to each his own'? The fact that you don't care for it or Amazon gives you the privilege to not purchase the Kindle or buy from Amazon. It does not give you the right to spew your poisonous crap.

Amazon operates in a free market economy. It can sell products however it pleases at whatever price it pleases. Last I heard its doing okay...must be doing something right.
And did I mention the value of your 'old' Kindie (that you bought after reading some 'rumors' somewhere) once the Kindle 2 comes out? All that plastic would look, oh-so-dated-and-old! I suggest you have it converted to a 'blood-pressure monitor' with that 'big' display, you'll be able to read the numbers easily (and pressing all those buttons would make you feel like Dr. Luka Kovač, the ER fame!)

Oh all these newbie fanatics! Well, I guess this will happen when ereaders become mainstream. The shape of things to come.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote