View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
IPad2

Why? The market is big, so you'll find lot of games, in my opinion better than Android. You can also run Nook and Kindle app on it.

The iPad is a more mature tablet, stable and awesome performance. Also, most banks, newspapers, business, are designing or designed apps for iOs /iPad.

I just bought a Kindle Fire but is only good if you want portability or are in a tight budget. Is a different device with a great price, but not the best tablet out there, its not an iPad

I also like the Samsung 10" or 9˝. Those are lighter and faster than Xoom, in my opinion.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote