View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
TIL: I'm a pirate because I don't care about wireless connectivity and instant bookstore access.

EDIT:

"fine print" of file compatibility? This coming from a tech website?
Wow, what a bunch of hacks. I wish people just do tech journalism instead of writing up blatant and obvious controversy just to drum up views.

Plus, that "expert" prediction came to be false. The ebook reader market is more competitive than ever with lots of reputable companies releasing high quality products.

Last edited by rahulm; 07-06-2011 at 08:48 AM.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote