View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #60
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What exactly is wrong with my signature? I've had that same smiley for more then a year with nobody complaining that it's creepy or annoying or they didn't like it. I know the addition of the ticker makes it a tad larger, but the ticker does not slow anything down. I've not seen anybody's ticker slow anything down.

There is no way to make my signature smaller without removing the graphics. And I don't see where the graphics are a problem.

If it's because one of the graphics is animated, then what about animated avatars?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote