View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 12:07 PM   #66
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Weren't Pegasus and his sibling born from where Medusa's blood was spilt upon the Earth after the beheading? Not quite the same as Athena and Zeus where head-splitting headache comes to mind. Though not quite as disquieting as Aphrodite being born when Cronus tossed Uranus's severed genitals into the ocean.
Yeah, something like that, (although there are two different recitations, one being the "right out of the noggin" version, if memory serves) but that takes too long to type.

D'ya know, in all the years I've used that--since my first Internet connection, the 18th in Phoenix, AZ and something like the 25th in the state of Arizona, back in the Archie, Gopher, etc. days--you're the FIRST person to call me out on it? Obviously, @DNSB, I'm going to have to keep my eye on you!

:-D

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote