View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 03:03 PM   #7
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
From Apple:

"If you turn off "Allow Apps to Request to Track" in privacy settings, you'll stop seeing prompts from apps that want to track your activity. Each app that asks for permission to track while this setting is turned off will be treated as if you tapped Ask App Not to Track. You can also choose to ask all apps that you previously allowed to track to stop tracking your activity. Or you can allow just the apps to which you previously gave permission to continue to track your activity."

You need the 14.5 iOS version to have this option on your device. I stopped using CC a while ago. This current developer gets nothing from me after the way he has behaved on this forum.
I have IOS14.5.1 and no permission granted anywhere to cc and no request by cc to track. I agree with you that current owner ( I won’t call him a developer) has burnt his bridges as far as I am concerned.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote