View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:15 AM   #9
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Dugger View Post
Yes, I have interest in more metadata import. However, it will take me about a week to test the plugin.
Let me know what fields you find you'd like imported and where you'd like them to go... I've found a couple more external database IDs that might be interesting, but most of the other fields I've seen I'm not sure what to do with.

I've also considered writing other plugins for other databases, and if I did that, I'd set it up so that this plugin would share overlapping database IDs.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote