View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 02:27 AM   #1
forkyfork
Zealot
forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: It's a long story ;)
Full-Screen Panning Picture bug on Kindle 2

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I'm trying to figure out if anyone else is having this problem.

I've found my kindle is pretty handy for reading high-contrast comic books (like manga). I usually put the images "fit to width" so that I can read them, and then I use the five-way to move around to read.

Whenever I put it at full screen, and I try to move around in the image, it automatically jumps back. This ONLY happens in full screen, and when it's off, the position I move it to stays in place.

The only thing I can think of is there is an option that says "Anchor top right" or "anchor top left", but those are my only choices, and as I said, this only happens in full screen. Unfortunately, turning off full screen puts a bar across the top that can sometimes block part of the image.

I have the software updated to the latest 2.0.3. Does anyone else have this problem?
forkyfork is offline   Reply With Quote