View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 07:47 AM   #13
KenMagee
Connoisseur
KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KenMagee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
I recently used the KDP 'create paperback' option for one of my books. It took a bit of an effort to work out the margin sizes etc but the whole process was pretty pain free.

I agree with the concern that you have to put the book live before you can get a proof copy but it's not really an issue for me as no one is likely to buy the book until I start marketing it.
KenMagee is offline   Reply With Quote