View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 05:57 AM   #1
benlgrobinson
benlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbenlgrobinson can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kindle paperwhite next gen
convert epub etc to mobi and send to kindle along with a cover and no personal tag

Hi im totally new to this and its doing my head in.!!

ok so what id like to do is... i have epubs and pdfs etc that i wanna convert to mobi ( which i have done via calibre ) and also attach a cover pic and not have that bloody personal tag and send it to my kindle and it all come up nice and pretty under "books" only not "docs".

I have tried deleting the PDOC & aldo checking the "share" box in the mobi output..but it seems u can only have one or the other...a personal tag with a cover...or no personal tag with no cover.

plz help me before my fist goes through my brand new kindle..

benlgrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote