View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #61
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Well,I went ahead to find out if catenating files would work. I going thru the HELP fileand I found "Join books" so I guess this is common. I joined two short novels - one with 4 chapters and the other with two and a couple of short storys. The file was loaded into BD and a normal formating routine was done.
Yes, that approach certainly works. I do it a slightly different way myself: I load the first book into BD in the usual way, but for 2nd (and subsequent) books I simply open the book in the web browser, select all the text and copy it to the clipboard, then simply "paste" it at the end of BD window.

It's one of those things that there's no "right" or "wrong" appraoch for; there's lots of ways to do it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote