View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #316
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
From what I've seen, the new features of this firmware are basically the same as those published on the official website of the manufacturer and discussed in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=210828
With the addition of some bugs updating the PdfReader.

Good news for users of the M92 & PdfReader with scientific papers.

Bad news for users i62HD & i62GD Firefly, which key to use the reader its main function: Reading books in epub, fb2 and mobi and are still being marginalized in their aspirations expressed in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=202753

I understand the obsession to convert the M92 Booxtor in reference reader for PDF and appreciated scientific progress in this regard, but the rest of users, readers of literature only in the formats mentioned, and we are most, demand for months the solution to the CoolReader and FBReader bugs in the thread mentioned and once again we were not responding to our needs.

Also I welcome the progress with Acapela TTS, but please do not forget to update and fix the bugs of CoolReader and FBReader.

The graphical interface also needs a 'aggiornamento', particularly for models 6 ".

A greeting. -
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote