View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:39 AM   #12
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
If I bought audiobooks from sites other than Audible, how do I listen to them on my iPhone? I downloaded the Audible app but it turns out I can't import non-Audible audiobooks, same goes for the Audiobooks app.
I use the Audible app to play library mp3 audiobooks that I have downloaded to my iPod touch, the app can access any audiobooks in your Music folder that you transferred to your device via iTunes.

Check out the threads in the Apple subforum for more details on audiobook apps.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote