View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Changing font in mobi ebook

I'm sorry if this is a ridiculous question. I've had Calibre for a long time, but I've only used it superficially, never getting into the guts of the program. Due to the reduced space on the PW, I need to start learning more about it, but I'm overwhelmed at the moment. Anyway, I have this ebook and the font is like looking at typewriter font. For me, it's too irritating to be readable. I have tried changing the font family and converting, but it doesn't change. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or will Calibre be unable to change the font in this book? Thanks!
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote