View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
2.1.4 for Kobo Touch - Can we please have an official announcement from Kobo!

Confusion seems to reign over the 2.1.4 release.

Rumour/Fact one; Kobo are releasing 2.1.4 in rotation to different countries, but to which countries and when no one seems to know. Kobo you must have dates and details for the roll out of 2.1.4, these things don't just happen spontaneously, therefore can you please publish a list of dates and countries.

Rumour/Fact two; depending on where your Kobo was manufactured and/or what hardware it contains the 2.1.4 roll out may be 2 stage. Again Kobo can you please confirm or deny this? If some Kobo Touches do require a 2 stage update then how does this relate to the general roll out above?

Thank you
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote