View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Depending on what you are looking for, I might be able to do what you need if you already have the image and just need standard titling and appropriate sizing. wouldn't want to claim I would/could do anything fancy like actual artwork, but I did the ones on my titles at Amazon using public domain images. I won't claim to be an graphic artist because I haven't done much of that in a long time, have been more in the creative/fine arts area lately.

Last edited by kennyc; 05-20-2012 at 10:18 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote