View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
By restart do you mean a soft reset ? I had that once ... with me it was a bad epub , I ended up deleting it using my pc with the device plugged in.
Yes, it was a soft reset. There are so many files on it at the moment, I have no idea where to start as far as it possibly being a bad epub. Is there something I should look for, some distinguishing characteristic of a bad epub? Thanks for replying, by the way.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote