Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Thanks for sharing this. I will probably wait until the update with the first feature enhancement that you list since that is how I open a book, either searching in "Books" or opening a book from a collection. I'm not sure if it is possible, but handy for me would be a shortcut to a particular collection - either "last collection read" or (less desirably) a hardcoded tag name that I move around in Calibre. That would make it easier to open the next book from the series I'm currently reading without having to browse alphabetically for the collection, which I find tedious.