View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #169
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I frankly think that the statements "objectively easier to use" and "maybe not at first, but once you get used to it, it's easy" (paraphrase) are mutually exclusive.

I do not think that anything on earth is "objectively easiest to use". Ease of use is by its very nature a subjective issue that depends on the user. If the user has to "learn" to speak Macintosh, then there is no reason why Macintosh should be considered easier than anything else that must be learned. I myself have a great deal of trouble learning C++, but I speak XSLT (which I'm told other people find difficult) like a goddess. And so forth.

I beg pardon for saying so, but your post has a strong whiff of "fanboism", especially the last line. Mileage does vary with using Apple products, else other products wouldn't have their own supporters. I find my Cowon J3 much more intuitive than my husband's Apple MP3 player. I find my Android phone more intuitive than my mother's iPhone. And so forth. MY mileage varies from yours.

Last edited by anamardoll; 08-16-2011 at 03:45 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote