View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 06:22 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Update: My post is obsolete even before I posted it. Nevermind.

Typically when someone says they are too small to read it is because there is formatting making them too small. Did you try to remove the formatting of one to see if it made a difference? If you got the books from the same source the formatting could easily be the problem.

Kiwidude'd example shows a font that seems slightly smaller then the interface. This is typical and I don't think this is what you're experiencing.

If it isn't a format problem go to Preferences - Look and Feel and change your interface font to something bigger. I have mine set to Ariel (11pt) because my eyes are older then most on this board.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote