View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:31 AM   #14
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjbrown View Post
...all I get when I launch Zinio now all I get is a blank screen!
Zinio have a fix for this now...

Q: Why am I getting a blank Reader screen after upgrading my Mac OS?

A: Please follow the instructions below to remove and reinstall Zinio Reader 4 for Mac:

1. Open Finder and click on the home directory.
2. Open the Library folder (not the Zinio Library folder...) and find the folder called Preferences.
3. Open the Preferences folder and find the folders called ZinioReader4 and ZinioAlertMessenger. Drag them to the trash.
4. Open your "Applications" directory in Finder.
5. Find Zinio Reader 4.app and Zinio Alert Messenger.app and drag them to the trash.
6. Empty trash.
7. Downoad Reader 4 here: http://www.zinio.com/reader4/
8. Reinstall.
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote