View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 05:05 PM   #34
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
Question Help please...

Hi,

Update now... I have some great and bad news:
Great: It's blazing fast... and amazing. I hope to be able to put the steps in the main post for you to test it as soon as possible. Almost instant response.

Bad: All works except the half-size screen resolution. I can't get to set my display to 840x632!
In 1680x1264 it is just too tiny. Not usable.
I tried xrandr, and *of course* got served this error when trying to --scale to 0.5x0.5:
Code:
Failed to get size of gamma for output default
Tried an Xvfb instance with the resolution set at 840x632x16; fbink-xdamage doesn't do anything with it, just a blank screen.
Tried setting DPI; that worked only for OpenBox title bars. Rest stayed the same.

Any clue?
Thanks...
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote