View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 03:05 PM   #56
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks Hitch. I'll send you the file.

I didn't know there was a media queries plug-in. I'd just been dealing with his Custom Cleaner Plus.

And I just put the HTML stuff for the covers by copying and pasting. Which is what I did for the new file that I'm sending you too. (I was leery of some of the changes that were occurring when I ran the Cleaner on the whole file.) (BTW all those backmatter covers from the new file--the one I'm sending you--look great on my HD8 Fire Tablet and my Kindle Touch 7.) (And what do you mean by HTML "call"?)

I'll run that media queries plugin on the file I'm sending you.

Thanks.
I don't know why this has derailed to the customcleaner plugin. I was never discussing that. I was speaking ONLY about the image processing plugin, whatever the name is.

ETA: THIS is the plugin that I have been talking about, all along: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=289672 . This is the one that slowsmile was discussing, in the thread to which I linked you. I don't know why we are talking about the cleaner plugin; no wonder this thread is making less and less sense to me.

Are we talking about the bloody images, or something ELSE?

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 12-02-2018 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Added the information about the specific thread in which the plugin that *I* was talking about is located.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote