View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 02:29 PM   #55
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Funny how that works. :-) I mean, I liked it before, and I still do.

The plugin wouldn't change any of your text. What it SHOULD do, though, if you have your images in the HTML file, set to be X% of the screen, is recreate the HTML for the KF7 version of the images. I'm not seeing that here, or I'm a bit whacky. Gregg, when you can, send me a dupe of the file that you're working on, okay?
Thanks Hitch. I'll send you the file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Did you try putting the covers in, each with their own HTML call, each set to the %, and then run the plugin? I'm talking about that specific plugin for creating the KF7 media queries, NOT slowsmile's cleanup plugin or any others. Right?

Hitch
I didn't know there was a media queries plug-in. I'd just been dealing with his Custom Cleaner Plus.

And I just put the HTML stuff for the covers by copying and pasting. Which is what I did for the new file that I'm sending you too. (I was leery of some of the changes that were occurring when I ran the Cleaner on the whole file.) (BTW all those backmatter covers from the new file--the one I'm sending you--look great on my HD8 Fire Tablet and my Kindle Touch 7.) (And what do you mean by HTML "call"?)

I'll run that media queries plugin on the file I'm sending you.

Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote