Thread: HD KF6 and fuzzy text
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 03:27 PM   #22
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I think we need to find a new set of initial for the Kindle Fire series because if it becomes version 8, KF8 cannot be used because that belongs to KF8 the eBook format.

Given that they are no longer called Kindle Fire, why not just call them Fire?
I do believe they are referring to the size. If so, then there is also a KF8.
So now would you please explain why a tablet and an ebook format cannot have the same intials.
Many unrelated things have the same initials. Example DRM.
Here at MR it refers to ebooks. However, if I mentioned DRM to anyone local they would say it was out on Interstate 20 near Schlumberger, but that office is closed now. It is an oilfield related company.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote