Thread: HD KF6 and fuzzy text
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 02:47 PM   #20
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
24 hours with mine. I have to leave it plugged in. Two days with WiFi off. The battery life sucks.

Sent from my XT1528
I checked mine and the battery is still great! Over 36 hours and it is at 94%. I did use Clean Master to be sure nothing was running in the background and I turned off wi-fi. I am still using my 6 when going out for appointments. Great to read on and play a few games. Fits in the purse easily, that was one of the reasons I purchased it.
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote